- Workplace Posture Program
- BUY NOW
BackTone is perfect for computer users, sports people and athletes, and anyone who wants to look good and feel great!
Designed by Occupational Therapist and postural behaviour expert Lorraine Josey, the BackTone Posture Trainer uses biomechanical biofeedback to change your posture.
Wear BackTone over clothes for 20mins at a time, 2-3 times a day. Every time you slouch the BackTone beeps, and continues to beep until you straighten up.
BackTone works because it is designed to be worn as you go about your everyday activities, such as working at a computer, walking to work or doing the dishes. As soon as you are distracted by your task you will revert to your old habits of bad posture. The BackTone will beep, and you will automatically straighten up to turn off the beep. In this way BackTone changes your muscle memory, so your new desired posture is what feels normal.
BackTone is not a brace, it does not hold your muscles into position. Instead BackTone retrains your muscles, teaching them the habit of beautiful upright posture that people will notice!
SMALL - For children and teenagers, or people with very slight frames (ladies size 6 - small 8). Please exercise caution when using with children under the age of 15. Supervision by parent or health practitioner is recommend. Please ensure to read and follow included instructions carefully.
MEDIUM - Fits most adults
LARGE - For larger or very tall adults.
- Beep and vibrate functions for use in noisy environments.
- Soft, durable, adjustable straps.
- Fast results (if following the instructions, you will begin to notice change within just a few days).
- Includes your own Occupational Therapist designed wearing regime, with Lorraine's easy, clinically tested strategies for changing your posture using the BackTone Posture Trainer.
- All buyers will automatically receive 3 free support emails with Lorraine's bonus hints and tips to keep you on track (only 3 newsletters will be sent, you can opt out of this by deselecting the newsletter box at the check out).
- Common battery for easy replacement.
The battery used in BackTone is a lithium metal coin cell battery, number CR1225 – used in watches. It was chosen to provide most power for the longest period. It usually lasts for a very long period when the BackTone is used in beep mode, as recommended. The battery model number is CR1225.
Rules for freighting of batteries vary between countries. For this reason replacement batteries are best purchased from battery suppliers in your own country and can easily be found online. Search for “CR1225 battery” to find a supplier.
It's a great trainer - enjoyable and easy to use.
Doing my 20-50 mins per day, gaining some sense of progress.
The ease and convenience of using it leaves me confident that I will persist with the postural training until I achieve the objective, which is to become habituated into a better position, particularly when sitting, but also in moving about generally. Unknown on 23rd Nov 2018
I had a back surgery several months ago but I had problems correcting my posture. This is a great device with vibration and audio alarms. The sensitivity is adjustable by loosening and tightening the straps.
I felt a big difference after using it less than a week.
I definitely do recommend it. Anon on 24th Jan 2017